Below FAQ are some common concerns of our customers before purchasing our products.
If you have other questions, please just send it to email@example.com.
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you have an issue or question that requires immediate assistance, you can click the button below to chat with a Customer Service representative.
If we aren’t available, drop us an email and we will get back to you within 20-36 hours!
Frequently Asked Questions
Stip's Chips is available in leading retailers such as Landers, Landmark, Metro Gaisano, Rustans, Shopwise, Robinsons, Unimart, SM Supermarket, and Cash&Carry Supermarket. We also have a growing number of resellers across the country.
Follow the simple steps below to order Stip's Chips at our official store:
- Visit the official store at stipschips.com
- At the top menu, you can select the type of chips you can buy: Fish Skin, Cassava, and Potato
- Choose your preferred flavor.
- Enter the number of chips you want to purchase by clicking the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons.
- On the side menu, click the button “I agree to the terms and conditions” and then proceed to the checkout.
- On the checkout page, enter your email, your shipping address, and discount code (if you have a coupon). Click continue to proceed to the payment page.
- Choose the payment method you want to use.
- Review the details you entered, then click “pay now” to complete your purchase.
Yes, you can also buy Stip's Chips products in our stores at Shopee and Lazada. You can use the link below to access our official store:
Stip's Chips at Shopee - https://shopee.ph/stipschipsbybgeStip's Chips at Lazada - https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop/stips-chips/?path=index.htm
Yes, Stip's Chips is a Halal-approved snack. We are very particular in how we prepare our products to make sure our snacks can be shared by everyone. Stip's Chips are made with only the most wholesome ingredients, ensuring that every bite is not only mouth-watering but also in compliance with Islamic dietary laws.